And so it begins...

Some people just need to get over themselves. Seriously whatever your (this is a general "your", not pointing to a specific "you"-- Romance languages are so much better for pointing out this differentiation in singular vs. plural or specific vs. general) personal issues are.... just do everyone a favor and deal with them.

They're not my issues; I don't want them, nor do I want to have them cast onto me because you can't deal with them on your own.

If you're not doing that, thank you. I appreciate it. Don't feed the drama. No one benefits from that. We all have enough of our own problems to deal with on a daily basis.

In Lighter news (well, I think so)...an article in Scientific American claims that language evolves over time based on the common usage of words-- or lack thereof-- here's a link to the article: Use It or Lose It: Why Language Changes Over Time

I wanted to insert a picture here, but it's not working, so I guess I'll just say "hai-fyves" lols

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News and stuff

Been a long time since...

Talk