Last month of the year

Well, the last month (and a few days) of the year have arrived! It's been quite a tumultuous 2008!

In February I lost my job-- one I really enjoyed! In April I found a new job-- one I didn't enjoy, but it is growing on me, and I do it well.

Friendships were lost, but new ones made. That hasn't happened to me in a long time. Since college, I'd say... but as the saying goes "good riddance to bad rubbish" and I'll add "and to high school mentalities!"

I've started a bootstrap non-profit (ATX Winterguard) that is currently operating in the black, is gaining notice around the area, and will hopefully continue to be strong and productive in the goals I've set out. I've hired an all-volunteer staff that is amazing, and I wouldn't trade them for anything! My goal is to be able to pay them next year!

Judy and I are still married and still going strong. I love her so much! I wish I could let her know just how much she means to me, but I'll never be able to find words that express it well enough. Even I'm slightly amazed that we're still together, given my previous track record with relationships! I knew she was, and will continue to be, the one true love of my life. :-)

Thank you all for your support and words of encouragement so far this year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News and stuff

Been a long time since...

Talk