And now for something completely Different...



What is the fascination with celebrities? I sometimes get wrapped up in the hype also, but do I really care how much they spent on their living room furniture? No...I don't even care how much I paid for mine! I just know I like it and it fit my budget.

Does it all harken back to a long distant past-- like 5 seconds ago-- when money meant power and success? Do people really think money buys happiness? Why are so many celebrities and rich people in therapy then? Why are their kids miserable?

I'm just happy to have a decent roof over my head, be able to take my wife out to nice places once in a while, and have some good books to read-- oh yeah, and to have internet access :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News and stuff

Talk

Been a long time since...