Take my cold, please!

I have a really yucky head-cold right now. Judy thinks it might be allergies, but I'm not so sure

symptoms: Sore Throat, post-nasal drip, itchy nose. Feel congested. coughing (from post-nasal drip). Tired. Feel slightly dehydrated. Eyes warm and itchy feeling.

Sounds like a cold to me! Today I couldn't eat breakfast I was so blah. for lunch I had a cup of soup (mushroom bisque, I think) and a crappy slice of pizza. I took an Advil cold and Sinus and a Benedryl. Right now I just want to lie down and fall asleep, but it's only 2:30 and I work until 6:30. i could probably take off early, but I'm leaving for Minneapolis and taking all day Friday off, so I'm already down on hours for the week! It's would be impossible for me to make up the 4 hours with only 1 more work day to go this week.

So i looked up my symptoms, and it seems more allergy related than cold related. Guess I'll have to get a strongre allergy medicine than Claratin. Unless my insurance covers Claratin Decongestant. That might help. I dunno. I need to see my dr. SOON for prescription refill, so I can talk to him then.

sleeeeeeepyyyyy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News and stuff

Talk

Been a long time since...